Shop Hand II
Responsible for assisting the efficient operations of Kings Oil Tools (KOT) while performing all duties associated with your specific job, as well as other duties as assigned by any KOT Tool Technician I or II or III and any KOT Manager. Must possess a basic problem solving and organizational skill and have the ability to identify problems and draw applicable conclusions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Break down and redress fishing and other tools Company is using.
- Responsible for upkeep of Company tools and vehicles.
- Perform all shop maintenance duties assigned, as well as special project requirements to include, but not limited to: cleaning shop, picking up tools, tagging and organizing broken equipment, repairing broken tools, steam cleaning/pressure wash tools and trucks, etc.
- Clean and maintain Company equipment, yard, and other areas within the yard.
- Perform inspections on equipment in the field ensuring equipment is in proper/safe working condition and document all findings.
- Assist in maintaining maintenance records of equipment and vehicles.
- Deliver equipment / fuel for the equipment at various customer locations and get parts for the repairs of the equipment.
- Perform all duties in a manner which maximizes safety, ensures efficiency, protects property and maintains business integrity for Company.
- Other duties as assigned, whether temporary or on-going which are essential to operational integrity, of the company (i.e. security, office assistance, support and assistance to welders, mechanics and fishing tool department, safety assistance and BBS observations, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Oil field experience preferred
- Rig experience preferred
- Valid California drivers license, (Class A restricted) or willing to obtain Class A restricted within 6 months of hire date. Doubles/triples, Haz Mat, Air, Tanker endorsements not mandatory.
Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401-K after 1 year of service.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: San Ardo CA