Shop Hand II
Responsible for assisting the efficient operations of Kings Oil Tools (KOT) while performing all duties associated with specific job, as well as other duties as assigned by any KOT Tool Technician and/or any KOT Manager. Must possess a basic problem solving and organizational skill, have the ability to identify problems and draw applicable conclusions.
- Break down and redress fishing and other tools Company is using.
- Responsible for upkeep of Company tools and equipment.
- Perform all shop maintenance duties assigned, as well as special project requirements to including, but not limited to: cleaning shop, picking up tools, etc.
- Clean and maintain Company equipment, yard and other areas as needed.
- Perform inspections on equipment in the field ensuring equipment is in proper/safe working condition and document all findings.
- Assist in maintaining maintenance records of equipment and vehicles.
- Deliver equipment/fuel for the equipment at various customer locations and get parts for the repairs of the equipment.
- Perform all duties in a manner which maximizes safety, ensures efficiency, protects property and maintains business integrity for Company.
Other duties as assigned, whether temporary or on-going which are essential to operational integrity of the company (i.e. security, office assistance, support and assistance to welders, mechanics, fishing tool department, safety and BBS observations.